13 96 86 (13 WOUND)
Call any hour of the day or night.
If someone is not able to respond immediately they will call you back within 24 hours.
Ground Floor, St. John of God Hospital
3 Gibb Street,
Berwick VIC 3806
|Mon||8am – 4pm|
|Tue||8am – 4pm|
|Wed||8am – 4pm|
|Thurs||8am – 4pm|
|Fri||8am – 4pm|
- Free parking and disability parking is available at the Wound Hospital’s front entrance (To the side of the St. John of God Hospital).
- Ask your driver to drop you at the parking lot in the middle of Gibb St (this is near the front entrance of the St. John of God Hospital and is the closest drop off point to the entrance of the Hyperbaric Health Wound Hospital).
- Please contact us to help arrange this service.
- Bus numbers 828, 835, 836, 837 and 839 stop on Gloucester Avenue, near the the entrance of St. John of God Hospital.
- Bus numbers 831, 834, 847 and 899 stops on Reserve Steet a short walk from the Wound Hospital entrance.
- Bus numbers 828, 837, 838, 839, 926 and 981 stop on Princes Highway High St, a short walk from from the Wound Hospital entrance (Around 5 minutes away).
- Berwick Railway Station is within walking distance (Less than 10 minutes away).
Patient Transport Vehicles
For more public transport information, visit Public Transport Victoria.