13 96 86 (13 WOUND)
Call any hour of the day or night.
If someone is not able to respond immediately they will call you back within 24 hours.
Level 2, La Trobe Private Hospital,
Cnr Plenty Road & Kingsbury Drive,
Bundoora VIC 3083
|Mon||9am – 5pm|
|Tue||9am – 5pm|
|Wed||9am – 5pm|
|Thurs||9am – 5pm|
|Fri||9am – 5pm|
- Free parking is available near LaTrobe Private Hospital’s front entrance.
- Ask your driver to drop you at the entrance to La Trobe Private Hospital.
- Please contact us to help arrange this service.
- The 86 tram stops at the intersection of Plenty Road and Kingsbury Drive, near LaTrobe Private Hospital’s front entrance (Stop 60). This stop is a wheelchair accessible stop. Check tramTRACKER for available low floor trams.
- Bus numbers 250, 350, 548, 550 and 551 stop at the La Trobe Uni Bus Terminus at the entrance of LaTrobe Private Hospital.
- Bus number 955 stops on Kingsbury Drive near LaTrobe Private Hospital’s front entrance.
- Bus numbers 561 and 566 stop on Dunne Street, a short walk from LaTrobe Private Hospital.
- Bus numbers 382 and 566 stop on Plenty Road, a short walk from LaTrobe Private Hospital.
- Reservoir Railway Station and Macleod Railway Station are the closest, although neither are walking distance.
Patient Transport Vehicles
For more public transport information, visit Public Transport Victoria.